Here are the forms for the only required documentation you need to provide to your local school division to comply with the registration and reporting regulations as a home based educator in Saskatchewan!

See our Getting Started page, or our Reporting Guidelines page for help with these forms!

If you have any questions, be sure to contact the SHBE Board Director for your zone!  Find out more at our Contact page!